Shrimp Po Boy
This Shrimp Po Boy recipe by @southernvibin is an easy-to-make classic that is sure to keep…Get Recipe
Try this recipe by @capt.cooking for a filling and delicious meal that takes a unique spin on a holiday favorite! Plus, with the addition of Tony’s, these legs are savory, juicy, and sure to leave you happy!
2-3 Turkey Legs
3 Cups Crawfish Mac & Cheese (Or Any Stuffing of Your Choice)
3 Tablespoon Butter
1 Tablespoon Parsley, Chopped To Garnish
Tony’s Butter & Jalapeño Injectable Marinade
Tony’s Original Creole Seasoning
Tony’s Dirty Rice Dinner Mix
1. Pat the turkey legs dry, then season them generously with Tony’s Original Creole Seasoning.
2. Inject each turkey leg with Tony’s Injectable Butter & Jalapeño Marinade and let them sit for 15 minutes.
3. Butter a deep dish baking tray and add in the turkey legs.
4. Bake the turkey legs at 375°F for 1 hour covered or until the internal temperature of each turkey leg reaches at least 165°F, then uncover the tray and broil the turkey legs on high for 5 minutes on each side.
5. Prepare Tony’s Dirty Rice Dinner Mix according to the box instructions.
6. Split each turkey leg in half vertically, then pull apart the meat creating a pocket for the filling.
7. Add a filling of your choice. @capt.cooking used Crawfish Mac & Cheese.
8. Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!
Bring a little spice to your email inbox with Tony Chachere's Creole Club!