Cajun Cheddar Biscuit Chicken Sandwiches
With layers of delicious Cajun flavor throughout the succulent, marinated chicken to the flaky, buttery biscuits,…Get Recipe
4 lbs party wings
4 oz Tony Chachere’s Butter & Jalapeño Injectable Marinade
2 tbs olive oil
2 tsp Tony’s Creole Seasoning
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1/3 cup mayo
1/3 cup mexican crema
Juice of 1 lime
1/3 cup Cotija cheese or feta (crumbled)
1 tbs Tony’s Pepper Sauce
1 tsp chili lime seasoning
2 tbs fresh cilantro (chopped)
Cotija cheese (crumbled)
Freshly chopped cilantro
1 jalapeño (thinly sliced)
Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning to taste
1. Pour the injectable marinade into a bowl and inject the wings once on both sides with the syringe. Add the wings to a large bowl and pat the skin as dry as possible with a paper towel.
2. Add in olive oil, Tony’s, chili pepper and cumin. Mix with your hands until well coated. Set aside while you get the sauce together.
3. In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients and mix until well blended. Place in the refrigerator until needed.
4. Heat your griddle or grill to 450 degrees. Add about 2 tbs of olive oil to the griddle and place the wings down. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees.
5. If using an air fryer, cook for 20 minutes on 400 degrees flipping halfway through.
6. Allow the wings to cool slightly in a large bowl then pour the sauce on top and toss until well coated.
7. Garnish with cotija cheese, fresh cilantro and thinly sliced jalapeños and enjoy!
Bring a little spice to your email inbox with Tony Chachere's Creole Club!
@firehousegrub adds a Tony's twist to the trending Chic Fil A Pimento Chicken Sandwich. Our Original…Get Recipe