Cajun Boudin Dip
This creamy, cheesy, and dreamy dip recipe by @flychefaldenb is a party essential. Be sure you…Get Recipe
1 1⁄4 lbs small shrimp (peeled and deveined)
1 medium onion
1 bell pepper
1 celery rib
2 garlic cloves
1 tbs Tony Chachere’s Pepper Sauce
1 tbs Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
Oil for frying
1. In a food processor, add the green onion, bell pepper, celery, jalapeno, and garlic. Process until very fine. Strain any liquid and place in a large bowl.
2. Add the shrimp to the processor and pulse until it becomes a paste-like consistency and
3. Add to the bowl with the vegetables.
4. Mix in pepper sauce and Tony’s Creole Seasoning until everything is well combined.
5. In a shallow frying pan, heat about 2 inches of oil to 350 degrees.
6. Use a small cookie scoop or spoon to form balls and drop them into the oil in batches.
7. Fry for 6 minutes, flipping frequently.
8.Remove and let cool on a wire rack.
Pair with pepper sauce, remoulade, tartar sauce or cocktail sauce and enjoy!
Bring a little spice to your email inbox with Tony Chachere's Creole Club!