Slow Cooker Cajun BBQ Chicken 3 Ways
As the kids head back to school and life gets more hectic, the thought of making…Get Recipe
What better way to cook crab legs then on the grill! This Chargrilled King Crab Legs recipe by @flychefaldenb surpasses any crabs legs you’ve ever tried before. With the help of Tony Chachere’s Spices N’ Herbs and Supreme Crab Boil, you will be the Creole King/Queen of the Cookout!
4-5 king crab legs
2 tbs Italian breadcrumbs
1/3 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
Butter Sauce Ingredients:
2/3 cup unsalted butter (melted)
4 garlic cloves (minced)
2 sprigs of thyme (chopped)
1 tbs fresh parsley (chopped)
1 tsp of Tony Chachere’s Spices N’ Herbs Seasoning
1/4 tsp Tony Chachere’s Supreme Crab Boil.
1. Cut a pocket into the crab legs to expose one side of the meat using kitchen shears.
2. In a bowl, combine all the butter sauce ingredients. Mix until well combined.
3. Evenly pour the butter over each crab leg.
4. Top them with the Italian breadcrumbs and a generous amount of parmesan.
5. Place the crab legs on a hot charcoal grill for 3-5 minutes until the butter starts to bubble and the cheese melts.
6. If you do not have a grill, you can place them under the broiler on high for about 3 minutes until the cheese starts to brown.
7. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Bring a little spice to your email inbox with Tony Chachere's Creole Club!