Shrimp Po Boy
This Shrimp Po Boy recipe by @southernvibin is an easy-to-make classic that is sure to keep…Get Recipe
Get party ready with this delicious recipe by @tashaliana that is fully loaded with goodness and crunch! These Voodoo Egg Rolls are perfectly crispy and packed with Creole and Cajun flavors, making for an addictive snack you need to try. Plus, they are surprisingly easy and fun to make; a surefire hit with any crowd!
12 oz Boudreaux’s Frozen Cooked Peeled & Deveined Crawfish Tail
13 oz Hillshire Farm Cajun Style Andouille Smoked Sausage
1/2 cup Chopped Green Peppers
1/2 cup Chopped Yellow Peppers
1/2 cup Chopped Red Peppers
1/2 cup Chopped Red Onions
3/4 cup Heavy Cream
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1 1/2 tsp Tony’s Original Creole Seasoning
1 cup Colby Jack Cheese
1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
1. Set burner to medium heat, add butter and Cajun sausage to cooking pot. Cook for approximately 7-8 min or until the meat is browned.
2. Add minced garlic, chopped green peppers, red peppers, yellow peppers, and red onions. Add heavy cream and season with garlic & onion powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper and Tony’s Original Creole Seasoning and stir until well combined.
3. Once the mix is combined, add in the Colby Jack and mozzarella cheese. Stir and let it cook for 4-5 min or until cheese is melted and the mixture is combined.
4. Add a scoop of the mixture in the center of each egg roll wrapper. Brush wrapper ends with egg wash and fold.
5. Add peanut oil to a pan and fry egg rolls on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
Bring a little spice to your email inbox with Tony Chachere's Creole Club!