Cajun Boudin Dip
This creamy, cheesy, and dreamy dip recipe by @flychefaldenb is a party essential. Be sure you…Get Recipe
4 cups water
1/4 cup seafood boil seasoning
2-3 bulbs of garlic cut in half (only use 1 in the recipe and save the rest for a snack)
1 stick salted butter (softened)
2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley (divided)
1/2 cups parmesan cheese (grated)
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
1 loaf of French bread (cut in half)
1. In a pot over high heat, pour in water and Tony’s Supreme Creole Crab Boil Seasoning. Bring to a boil and add in garlic. Boil for 15 minutes, cut the heat off, and let soak for an additional 5 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3. In a bowl, combine butter, 1 tablespoon of parsley, parmesan cheese, and squeeze the garlic out of an entire bulb. Mix until well combined.
4. Spread the garlic butter evenly over both halves of French bread. Top with mozzarella cheese and the remaining parsley.
5. Add to a baking pan and bake for 12 minutes.
6. Turn on the broiler and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
7. Remove, cut into stripes, serve immediately as a side, and enjoy!
Bring a little spice to your email inbox with Tony Chachere's Creole Club!