Slow Cooker Cajun BBQ Chicken 3 Ways
As the kids head back to school and life gets more hectic, the thought of making…Get Recipe
Seasoned with Tony’s inside and out, this grilled stuffed chicken has reached a new level of flavor thanks to @flychefaldenb. Filled with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella, and queso cheese, this is bound to be a family favorite this summer.
4 large boneless chicken breasts
1/2 c Tony Chachere’s 30-Minute Chicken Marinade
8 oz cream cheese
12 oz chopped spinach
6 oz sun-dried tomatoes
1 cup Mozzarella or Queso cheese
2 tsp Tony Chachere’s Spice N’ Herbs Seasoning
Cream Sauce Ingredients:
1 tbs butter
1 c heavy cream
2 tsp oil from sun-dried tomatoes
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
1 tsp Tony Chachere’s Spice N’ Herbs Seasoning
1. Slice the chicken breast in half to make it foldable.
2. Marinate the chicken in the marinade for 30 minutes.
3. In a bowl, add all the stuffing ingredients together and mix until well combined.
4. Evenly distributed the filling into each chicken breast and seal it in place with toothpicks.
5. Add the chicken to a hot grill and let cook for about 10 minutes flipping halfway through. The chicken is done when the internal temperature is 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, melt butter and add all the sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer and let cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add the sauce over the chicken and enjoy!
Bring a little spice to your email inbox with Tony Chachere's Creole Club!