Roast Beef Debris Po’ Boy
This New Orleans-inspired Roast Beef Debris Po' Boy by @flychefaldenb is a flavorful mix of savory…Get Recipe
2 Turkey breast tenderloins (boneless)
1 pound ground beef
2 1/2 cups chicken broth
Tony Chachere’s Creole Dirty Rice Dinner Mix
1 tablespoon avocado oil
Tony Chachere’s Spice N’ Herbs Seasoning
1 teaspoon Tony Chachere’s Pepper Sauce
1. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, brown your ground beef. Strain fat and season to taste with Tony’s Spice N’ Herbs Seasoning.
2. Add in chicken broth, hot sauce and Tony’s Creole Dirty Rice Dinner Mix.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce to a low simmer and cover for 25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
4. Cut a slit through the middle of the turkey breast to form a pocket.
5. Rub the turkey with avocado oil or olive oil. Season generously with Tony’s Spice N’ Herbs Seasoning.
6. Stuff Turkey with the Tony’s Creole Dirty Rice Dinner Mix.
7. Place in the air fryer for 25 minutes at 400 degrees, flipping once halfway through.
8. Remove, let cool for 3 minutes, slice, and serve!
Bring a little spice to your email inbox with Tony Chachere's Creole Club!