Cajun Boudin Dip
This creamy, cheesy, and dreamy dip recipe by @flychefaldenb is a party essential. Be sure you…Get Recipe
1 box of Tony Chachere’s Jambalaya Mix
2 1/4 cup water
10 empanada dough (5-inch)
12oz Louisiana Crawfish tails
1 tbs of Tony Chachere’s Pepper Sauce
Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning
1. In a large saucepan, over medium-high heat, add in water and jambalaya mix. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer.
2. Let cook for 25 minutes covered. Stir occasionally.
3. In the last 5 minutes add in the crawfish tails.
4. Remove and let the jambalaya cool.
5. Add 2 tbs of jambalaya to the empanada dough and fold over. Use a fork to seal along the edges.
6. Heat oil to 365 degrees F.
7. Fry the empanadas in batches until golden brown.
8. Remove, let cool, and plate.
Bring a little spice to your email inbox with Tony Chachere's Creole Club!