Roast Beef Debris Po’ Boy
This New Orleans-inspired Roast Beef Debris Po' Boy by @flychefaldenb is a flavorful mix of savory…Get Recipe
1.5 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/3 cup Tony Chachere’s French Dressing
1 tbs soy sauce
2 tbs dijon mustard
2 tbs brown sugar
2 diced shallots
sliced roma tomatoes (as much as desired)
arugula (as much as desired)
havarti cheese (as much as desired)
Tony Chachere’s French Dressing to drizzle
loaf of French bread
1. Start off by combining French dressing, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, and brown sugar in a bowl. Stir until smooth. Place chicken in bowl and marinade for atleast 30 minutes.
2. Cool chicken until 175 internal.
3. While chicken is cooking, sauté sliced shallots. Half the French bread and toast it using butter.
4. Once chicken is done, place on bread followed by cheese. Broil in oven until cheese is melted.
5. Top sandwich with shallots, tomato, arugula, and more Tony’s French dressing. Enjoy!
Bring a little spice to your email inbox with Tony Chachere's Creole Club!