Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Tony Chachere a real person?
2. How do you pronounce “Chachere”?
3. How long before I receive my online order?
4. How can I expedite my online order?
5. How do you read the code date on your products?
6. What is the shelf life on your products?
7. Do you add MSG to your products?
8. Are Tony Chachere's products Kosher?
No, Tony Chachere's products are not Kosher.
9. Does your facility manufacture peanuts (tree nuts).
10. Which products should be avoided by people with Celiac's Disease?
The following list contains a list of products with the forbidden ingredient that affects people with Celiac's Disease. The Tony Chachere's product may still contain gluten (derived from corn). This list is specific to those people afflicted by Celiac symptoms.
Tony Chachere's Products to Avoid if you have Celiac's Disease
Gumbo Wheat, Malted Barley
Rice -n- Gravy Wheat, Malted Barley
Etouffee Base Wheat, Malted Barley
Cream Sauce Wheat, Malted Barley
Gumbo Base Wheat, Malted Barley
Red Beans and Rice Maltodextrin*
*This product is likely manufactured in North America and is gluten-free, but we cannot guarantee this.
Fish Fry and Batters
Hush Puppy Mix Wheat, Malted Barley
Roux Mix Wheat, Malted Barley
White Gravy Mix Wheat, Malted Barley
Brown Gravy Mix Wheat, Malted Barley
Praline Honey Ham Caramel Color*
Garlic & Herb Modified Food Starch, Caramel Color*
*This product is likely manufactured in North America and is gluten-free, but we cannot guarantee this,
11. Does Tony Chachere's seasonings contain Maltodextrin?
12. What is silicon dioxide?